Week 8 Comments and Feedback

     If I was asked to rate the comments and feedback that I am receiving, I would rate them as an eight out of ten. The most helpful comments that I had were the ones that mainly consisted of criticism because they helped me to understand what could be changed instead of just what can stay the same. As to rating my own comments and feedback, I would give myself a seven out of ten because I tend to not be able to respond with criticism as much as I would like. Sometimes, I find it hard to visualize what exactly could be changed. I love reading the introductions the best because they do allow me to get to know my classmates better than just reading the stories do. I am also happy with my introduction and my blog as a space for people to get to know me. In the future, I hope to be able to provide more criticism for people than what I've been giving in the past so that they can improve their writing more. 

    I chose this image because it's always an important reminder that criticism is beneficial for learning. 

Comments

Popular Posts