Week 8 Progress

    I'm not too upset with my progress so far, but I do wish I was further along. I am most proud of the stories that I have written thus far because I really enjoyed writing as well as reading them. In fact, the writing assignments are my favorite assignment since they allow me to be as creative as I want. I am not using any extra credit options yet, but I definitely plan to in the future. In terms of my blog and website, things have developed a lot better than I thought they would. 
    For the second half of the semester, I want to get more ahead in this class than I have been. I want to avoid doing things last minute like I have been. For the coming weeks, I want to try a micro fiction piece as well as a super fantastical, crazy piece. There's also nothing that I want to change in regards to my project or blog yet. 

How I Don't Want to End Up (Source: Pixy)

Comments

Popular Posts