Assignments

      After reading the overview of the course, I am most excited for the storytelling assignments because it allows me to exercise my creativity and create something new in a stress free environment. I really enjoy being allowed to have the freedom to create rather than forced to follow specific guidelines. Second favorite would have to be the reading assignments since I naturally have an affinity for reading and I am excited to explore new pieces of literature.

    Furthermore, this class is very different from any other class that I have taken previously in that its structure affords for much more flexibility and creativity which I think I am going to enjoy greatly. I have never taken a class before that allows for such endless possibilities when it comes to assignments and I hope that it will make the class that much more interesting for me. 

    Finally, the most intriguing extra credit opportunity to me is the one titled, 'Famous Last Words'. I've never wanted to dedicate the time to actually keeping a diary despite a strong desire to do so. Therefore, it would be nice to feel partially obligated to keep up with this blog form of diary so that I could test out something that had always interested me. 

                                                  The Farm (personal photo from May 20th, 2018)

Comments

Popular Posts