Time Strategies

      These articles were very informative and uplifting. As both of these articles suggested, I think that it is an excellent idea to start your day off by doing useful things because I know that I hate the feeling of dread the comes all day long from knowing you have to get it done that night. Getting up early in the morning, however, is my biggest time challenge because I hate the morning time and can never seem to force myself to wake up. Then by the time night rolls around I'm too tired or just simply don't want to do whatever it was that I had needed to do. I honestly also do not have any good time management skills that I can think of but I can say that I do my best work at night which is why dedicating my mornings to things that I dread may not work for me. I think my biggest goal for this semester will be trying to defeat my hatred of waking up early by going to bed earlier. 

                                  Time Management Photo by TheDigitalArtist (Source: Pixabay)

Comments

Popular Posts