Topic Brainstorm

Dante's Inferno: Figures of the Inferno

    I chose this topic as an inspiration because I am very interested in Dante's Inferno. I have never read it before, but I think it would be very fun to take tortured characters from his story and reinvent them in my own ways. This topic would offer me so many creative possibilities with character development and figuring out how to portray the intricacies of a character. 

Urban Legends: Hotel California

    Love this idea, first and foremost, because it combines an awesome song with urban legends. I think the concept of taking a song and giving it a life of its own with the help of an urban legend is cool. I'm also interested in urban legends because there are so many ways to play with those stories and change them up. I enjoy topics like this one that offer a variety of possibilities when it comes to how the story is told. I have also always really liked urban legends. I find them so fascinating!

Moon Stories: Lunar Legends

    I picked this topic because I think the idea of taking something inanimate like the moon and embodying it with human characteristics is a neat idea. Not to mention, the moon is just intriguing in itself. With this topic, I have faith that I could create a pretty awesome story line because I love the concept of the moon and I love giving character to things that aren't traditionally alive. 

Cats: Nine Lives of a Cat

    First of all, awe. There's so many cute things I could do with a topic like this one. I like how general it is because I like the flexibility of being able to be as creative as I like. I'm not sure what the strict guidelines are but I think for this topic, I would want to do something heartfelt or touching as a Storybook. In any case, I would be very interested to write from a cat's perspective. 



                                                                        Moons (Source: Pixabay)

Comments

Popular Posts